Thursday 29 May 2014

Andhra Cuisine

I hope you all had a fantastic start to the new year. As a wedding in the family for a month , I have lots of guests at home over the holidays and we had a gala time shopping for a wedding and I took it real hard to get back to normal . I am very happy to be sharing the first post of this new year I said, all you 'll love. Wash and pat dry the mushrooms . Remove quarter , and keep them aside . Chop onion , garlic, green chillies finely and keep aside .


 If you like this recipe please go on Facebook I am here to get updated recipes regularly, or follow me on Twitter here , Pinterest here, and Google Plus to get updates regularly us | SeaLifeBase | means fry in "Telugu" language and this recipe is typical of Andhra Cuisine is very spicy themselves. If you are looking appetizing crunchy or curry dry spicy serve as seed However , this recipe fry mushrooms for your time first I served it as a snack and the next time I served as a side dish with Pulao Peas

 Drinks are presented first to us by Dr. Kamlesh, physician Ayurvedic reputation , who, for a few years , has been teaching in Central and ashrams our principles of Ayurveda ( especially of a balanced diet ) for good health . This nutritious drink a real tonic Dr. Kamlesh introduce it as breakfast . almonds are said to be excellent for the brain. Dried fruits that give you plenty of energy through the morning. Soak retains the quality of them all while making them easily digestible .



 The whole week we are so busy that we hardly have time for themselves our weekend time to sit back and enjoy , with delicious food and savor of it. Honestly life hectic day work week all not feel like coming into the kitchen to cook something lavish and too time consuming . An alternative course of my weekend , well I have learned to come to us | SeaLifeBase | fast and easy to Lao Sin delicious . Well do not worry it's a quick lunch , it was only 20 minutes for all this and it was absolutely delicious .

 I hope everyone has a wonderful week last. I read everything that everyone is thankful for this year . Thank you for sharing them with me. The two winners selected at Random I was before . Congratulations to both of you . In this contest is really simple. I want to know what you are thankful for your life ? All you have to do is answer the Forum to talk about Thanksgiving theme that I created. Put olive oil wrap the chicken around it and secure it with a toothpick. Do not throw away the extra marinade .

No comments:

Post a Comment